TAT7 warrants that the TAT7 [TD.30.1] and its components are free from defects or non-conformities in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
LAMINATIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
The duration of any implied warranty or condition, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise, on this product shall be limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above.
In no event shall TAT7 be liable for any loss, inconvenience or damage, whether direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise resulting from breach of any express or implied warranty or condition, or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise, with respect to this product except as set forth herein.
LIMITS OF THE WARRANTY
TAT7’s sole obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace the product, which shall be determined at TAT7’s sole discretion.
Retailers and wholesale outlets for TAT7’s products are not authorized to modify this warranty in any way.
It is the consumer’s responsibility to regularly examine the product to determine the need for normal service and maintenance.
This warranty does not cover the following (s):
1. Any modification, failure or damage caused by neglect or inadequate maintainance, usage in competition or for commercial purposes, improper use or abused or involvement in accidents.
2. Damage occurring during shipment or improper storage of the product (such claims must be presented directly to the carrier).
3. Damage resulting from improper assembly or repair or problems resulting from use outside of the published environmental specifications for the product.
4. Damage resulting from lack of care other than defects in material and workmanship, including but limited to lack of technical skills, competences, or experience of user.
5. Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product.
6. Incomplete part.
7. Normal wear and tear to the product
WARRANTY REPAIR POLICY
Under this warranty, the Purchaser must notify TAT7 or its authorized dealer of the defect before the expiration of the warranty period. In order to receive warranty consideration, the defective product must be returned to the authorized TAT7 dealer from which the product was purchased OR directly to TAT7 Headquarters.
NOTE: TAT7 AND ITS AUTHORIZED DEALERS ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO PAY SHIPPING ON WARRANTY CLAIMS.
TAT7 will only accept returned equipment that has been issued a Return Authorization Number from the TAT7 Service Department. To request a Return Authorization Number, fill out the enquiry form on http://www.tat7.net and we will respond to you within three (3) days. Detailed description of the problem, product name, model number, pictures and serial number (if applicable) & Date of Purchase.
The defective product must be well-packed and protected, together with a copy of the purchase receipt, returned to TAT7. TAT7 will only receive the product that has a valid Return Authorization Number plainly visible on the outside of the box. Without a Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box the product will be refused. ALL returns are subject to inspection and final approval by TAT7 certifying that the problem is covered by our warranty and not consumer abuse or damage due to shipping. TAT7 is not responsible for damage due to shipping. Be sure to pack carefully. At TAT7’s option, TAT7 will only replace a product that prove to be defective.